Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 270 Bernard Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N4 |
|Phone number||+1 250-860-1846|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Saigon Restaurant
- 4 / 5By Brooke HammondGood, simple, fast meal. They carry separate menus and a good range of choice, but sadly no Pho. Waitress was awesome and attentive. Dishes were simple and did need some additional seasoning but we left full and happy. Beers and cocktails cheap and good rangeMay 23, 2017
- 5 / 5By jessi bishopBest soup in town, i come lots and the staff are allways pleasent and great to deal withJanuary 04, 2017
- 3 / 5By Thu kuinot bad just pretty average. food was alright and decently priced.November 12, 2016
- 2 / 5By Andria LeeMy family and I recently decided to dine here for a quick and tasty dinner after a long day of skiing but unfortunately we left hungry without our food in our bellies. We arrived at the restaurant around 5:15 and ordered by 5:45. After a very long wait, we finally received our appetizers which were thankfully very tasty and obviously freshly made (spring rolls & salad rolls). This was sadly the only positive thing about our experience here tonight. After appetizers, we continued to wait for another hour+ during which time we witnessed at least 2 tables who arrived later than us get served their food before us with no apology or explanation as to why we still had not received our main entrees. When we finally inquired with a different waitress than our own to check on our meal, she very rudely retorted that it was because our meal had to be served all at once (which was not the case since we had specified that the food could be served as it was ready) & that we were unable to cancel our order because everything was already "in process". When asked to have the owner/chef come out to speak with us, our request was abruptly refused. At this point, we made it clear with our first waitress that we would like to cancel our orders and would pay only for the items we were already served to which she obliged. As we were a larger than normal party for a restaurant of this size, we would have been more understanding of a slightly longer wait for our food if the service level at Saigon were better and at least an apology or explanation was offered. Instead, we were given plenty of attitude, a lot of excuses and wasted a solid hour and half of our time. They even insisted on charging us for our tea after being forced to wait for so long without our food. Simply an unacceptable wait time for any restaurant, never mind Vietnamese food which is typically very quick. This is unfortunate as the food quality showed promise but I will not be returning here simply because of the severely poor service we received.July 22, 2016
- 3 / 5By John MIt's okay. Atmosphere was strange when in there... Almost like we were strangers at someone's house.
Food was in good quantity but quality was average.June 24, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Saigon Restaurant
Saigon Restaurant is a restaurant based in Kelowna, British Columbia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.